Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bed head relaxer or chemically straighten hair?

i have curly hair and i want to straighten it, which would be better? and do they really work well?Bed head relaxer or chemically straighten hair?
I've gotten the best results with chemically straighten hair, my hair was shinnier, smoother and nicer. I was so afraid I'd get split ends, but that didnt happen. It was expensive, about 300 dollars, and it lasted about 9 months (my hair grows really fast) if yours doesnt grow as fast as mine you could keep it for about a year or so.


The trick here is that you check with your stylist that he uses one that is like a cream.


I dont have the name of the product my stylist used but it had the followin steps:


1- Rinse hair apply special shampoo


2.-Apply cream, and comb it straight (20 mins)


3.-Rinse again, apply 2nd cream...wait


4.- Rinse and dry with a straightener and do not wash for 2 days.Bed head relaxer or chemically straighten hair?
I say the Iso chemical relaxer if you Really want straight hair. I havent known many people to use the Bedhead. Dont get me wrong, the line is great, but that product isnt one of their better selling, and I think there must be a reason. Also if you can afford it, get a Chi flat iron...that is soooo worth the money!!
bed head relaxer definitely when u chemically straighten hair it makes u have split ends and makes ur hair very dry and may even change ur hair color
chemically straightening lasts longer and will have better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment