Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What would happen if I washed my hair every day if I have a relaxer like Just for Me? Will my hair fall out?

If you're african american and with a relaxer you definately should not be washing daily.. There's no need to wash daily. Our hair type is dry, the relaxer makes it even more dry and fragile.. AA hair does not get that daily oily buildup that needs to be washed daily. Once a week is enough and be sure to use a deep conditioner when you wash. Do a hot oil treatment regularly too.





Ummmm why are you interested in washing daily anyway?? Do you swim alot or do you work in a dusty/dirty job setting? Inquiring minds want to know.What would happen if I washed my hair every day if I have a relaxer like Just for Me? Will my hair fall out?
dont wash you hair every day it will get all thin and stuff wash it every other day and put mouse of something in it to style it trust me!!!What would happen if I washed my hair every day if I have a relaxer like Just for Me? Will my hair fall out?
No it wont fall out,but it will leave your hair dry. If you do wash everyday make sure you moisturize. Good luck.
If your a woman of color our hair cant stand daily washings. It will cause the loss of natural oils, plus you added an relaxer to your hair so I will cause it to dry out faster and remove the perm quicker. You're only to wash your hair twice a month. Or once a week depending how much oils, sprays you add to your hair daily. You need to add moisture to your hair, your hair will become dry and brittle.
it's better to wash it every other day as to keep all of your natural oils that keep your hair healthy and protected from the harsh chemicals of the relaxer.
I wash my hair everyday and it doesnt fall out
yes your avatar looks just like me
If you wash your hair everyday with a relaxer your hair is going to go back to how it was originally. Since relaxers are damaging, your washing your hair everyday is going to make it even more damaged. I'm guessing you have African American hair right?? Well for your hair type you only need to wash it once a week. And deep condition.
No your hair won't fall out but it may break off ifyou don't put a deep conditioner on it everytime you wash it. just keep the deep conditioner away from your scalp or you will look greasy! a good cond. is smooth down from redken- works wonders!!
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment