Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whats the best way to take care of my hair after going without a relaxer?

LEt Me help you out





I am going out a realxer and what i do is just cornrow it, and braids .





for my ahir it help it grows. but this will help you espically if you are working. do this for about 6 months and granted youll be like .


gosh my hair really grow. trust me.Whats the best way to take care of my hair after going without a relaxer?
i am so press

Report Abuse


Whats the best way to take care of my hair after going without a relaxer?
I think you should go natural. I used to get press and curls for a while because I didn't want braids breaking my hair off. you should consult a stylist and see what he/she suggests. I think it really depends on hair length, texture,what you are willing to do, etc. Keep you hair and scalp moist.

Report Abuse



go to nappturality.com or naani.com for some tips.
Go to the shop or keep it braided
you should wash in press it, or plat iron it.
well i got mine pressed at the salon u should try that if u don't want your hair 2 fall out
I think the natural look is always beautiful, but if you would like to keep it straight I would say go the pressing comb route and use a thicker grease like royal crown for the time being. Give your hair a chance to bounce back!

No comments:

Post a Comment