Tuesday, August 24, 2010

will i damage my hair by doing a relaxer on my own for the first time im touching uop my hair?

Hi,





If you retouch up your relaxer then be very, very careful not to get it on the already permed ends because they will break off. I'd suggest going to a salon if you can afford it and let a professional do it. I let a family member put in my perm and she didn't know what she was doing and my hair went literally from shoulder length to above my ears in one week. I also had a hairdresser give me a perm two weeks after I got one and all my hair began falling out to. So, if you're not careful then you can really damage your hair. will i damage my hair by doing a relaxer on my own for the first time im touching uop my hair?
Never do your own relaxer! Go to a salon or get a friend or family member who knows what they are doing to do it.





Relaxers are always damaging to your hair. For less damage try a phytospecific relaxer,it is made from natural ingredients but it is pretty expensive $60 a box. It works wonders!





www.phytospecific.com will i damage my hair by doing a relaxer on my own for the first time im touching uop my hair?
DON'T EVER TOUCH YOUR HAIR YOURSELF


dying from boxes or anything else from a box from that matter is SO harsh on your hair.


always go to a salon, the know the right amounts and the right products to use on your hair. although the healthiest way to keep your hair is natural, if you must do anything to it GO TO A SALON!
I tried to relax my daughters hair with a kit once. We followed the directions to the letter and her hair turned out so dry and brittle that not only did it look like straw, we were afraid it would break off. My advice... let someone who is trained in that area do it. If it doesn't turn out well they can help you or refund your money.
I believe you know the answer to your question, and you just don't want to accept it. YES! YOU WILL DAMAGE YOUR HAIR. Leave it alone!
as long as you follow the directions precisely you should be fine. Relaxers a tricky!
whats up with you people?








you damage your hair no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment