Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mixed Hair- Which is the safest/most gentle/most effective relaxer?

Which relaxer is the best to use for a sensitive scalp?


I have a lot of hair, but it is fragile and thin at the same time....


The relaxers I got when I was little used to burn my hair and scalp so badly. I don't want to damage my hair any further, but hate this in-between stage of straight and curly. And I don't want to keep using a straight iron, b/c I feel like it makes things worse.


Any suggestions?Mixed Hair- Which is the safest/most gentle/most effective relaxer?
You might want to try a no-lye texturizer. Since your hair is fine a relaxer will just fry it all over and lead to damage in the long run. The active ingredient in a texturizer is weaker, so it won't break the bonds in your hair completely. I hear fabulous things about Soft and Beautiful Just for Me Texture Loosener or Soft and Beautiful Texturizer. If you go to a hairdresser, they will mostly likely just try to relax your hair. Have someone with experience, who you trust, and who understands your hair do the chemical processing instead. Hope this helps!Mixed Hair- Which is the safest/most gentle/most effective relaxer?
i am also mixed.


my mother is white and father is black..


i have a lot of hair, but it is also fine.


i have a very sensitive scalp,


i have been searching for the perfect relaxer for a while..


and then we had the ';matrix relaxer';


we do the cold treatment, that just loosens the curl,





you leave it on for about 10 minutes,


and it doesn't burn,


its a sensitive treatment,


and it is gentle on my hair (haven't had any breakage and its my 5th time doing it)


and it is most definitely effective.








you can get it done at salons, or order it yourself


(i would recommend a salon person doing it for you,


its a timely matter...you have to get it on, and off quickly.)





really, i recommend it,


i love it.


check it out!





its called the ';matrix';





hope i helped!
Easy Straight Hair Straightening System





You can get this at any pharmacy like Walgreen's,cvs or even walmart


its about $29.00 but worth it.
go to a Salon get the chi system done it's the best. it cost allot but it is worth the money. call around and ask about it you would be very surprised how Great it is

No comments:

Post a Comment