Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would relaxer work on my hair?

i've been rebonding my hair but it's really expensive. i want to use relaxer to touch up the roots. it should be ok since i havent done anything to my hair in 9 months. i want to know if relaxer would straighten my hair. it's curly and frizzy because i'm half african american. unfortunatly i'm also half asian so it's also really, really thick.Would relaxer work on my hair?
haha, im just like you.


I stopped damadging my hair


and just invested in a quality hair straightner.





I went to the hair salon and got my hair ';thinned out';


it takes so much weight off your hair and its like under $10





The BEST HAIR STRAIGHTNER out there is


CHI its about $200 but its really good!


Also the SEDU and the CORIOLISS striaghtner works really good!





I suggest checking reviews on those and buyign one =]


Rebonding every time is not worth it ! A straightener is =]

No comments:

Post a Comment