Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Relaxer hair treatment & waiting to swim...?

I found out AFTER my first hair relaxer treatment had started that I would have to wait three days before tying my hair up or getting it wet. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but I have to go to my friend's sweet 16 tomorow - at the new Aquatica water park. There's no way I can get around this one, and I won't walk around the park in a shower cap.





I figure if I tie my hair up (loosley, without twisting) it might keep my hair out of the water 70% of the time - there's no avoiding the fact that it will get wet.





I will be at the water park a day and a half after the relaxer treatment ended. Will my hair be okay if I do this? What might happen to it?





At this point, I'm quite frusterated, so I honestly don't care if the treatment doesn't last months and months. I just don't want my hair to be destroyed.





Thanks!Relaxer hair treatment %26amp; waiting to swim...?
Nothing will happen. If it gets wet your hair will simply go back to it's normal state until you get your next relaxer or straighten it with a flat iron, etc. It's just kind of a waste of money if you get your hair wet afterwards, that's all.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment