Friday, August 6, 2010

I've bought a relaxer kit but i'm worried to relax my hair just incase it screws up! Anyone have any good tips?

If you're worried just try it on a strand of hair at the back of your head.





And if you know you have a sensitive scalp, get the vaseline to ready to put around your hairline and stick strictly to the appropriate times.I've bought a relaxer kit but i'm worried to relax my hair just incase it screws up! Anyone have any good tips?
I'd suggest letting a licensed professional it the relaxer on. If you don't know what you're doing then you can make your hair fall out and/or burn your scalp badly, which is why I stopped relaxing. Check out the long hair care forum because there are people on there that self-relax and you might get some tips from reading those threads.





http://www.longhaircareforum.com

No comments:

Post a Comment