Saturday, August 21, 2010

Keeping hair straight with relaxer?

I get my hair relaxed so it's easier to manage but, when it get's the least bit wet, POOF! It's not straight. How can I keep it straight?! Also, I live in Florida.......so humidity is a problem too.Keeping hair straight with relaxer?
The rain didn't bother me when I was relaxed (I'm natural now), because I knew how to take care of my hair. What I did when I got caught in the rain was to go home and add some leave in conditioner to my hair when it was still wet, add some castor oil, and wrap it and go to bed. When I woke up in the morning my hair was bone straight. It was the Royal Crown castor oil that made my hair bone straight again. My regular store stopped carrying it, so I had to add the leave in and then use a curling iron to get it straight the next morning (never used a flat iron).





Also, if you know there's a chance you could get caught in the rain then add something to block the moisture from your hair. There is Sabino's moisture block, http://sabinohair.com/moisture-block.phpKeeping hair straight with relaxer?
well, i straighten my hair also i have some wild hair, but all i have to say i there is conditioner you can buy to us before you straighten your hair that keeps it from frizzing up by the humidity but getting it wet i have no help with that one cause i just have too mine covered up in the rain, also you can get is permanently straighten like a Prem but straight.
Do you go to a professional to have your hair relaxed?





A professional stylist may have a different chemical mixture that can keep your curly hair straight even in high humidity.





Otherwise, I would carry clips and hair bands to pull it back when it begins to get curly.
I got a relaxer and what I do is I blow dry it when i get out of the shower and I use CHI 44 iron guard And then I use a straightner to smooth it out. Your hair really isn't going to stay straight if u don't blow dry it. Hope I helped!
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment