Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to convince my mom to let me get a ';chinese relaxer'; or something for my hair?!?

my hair is strait but sticks out...hard to explain LOL anyways, i am twelve and my mom says she would let me get the chinese relaxer or whatever it is called but the chemicals are bad for my hair. i would straiten it, but it frizzes it like CRAZY after about an hour. i need some help with my hair. i need the strait, SMOOTH look. lol How to convince my mom to let me get a ';chinese relaxer'; or something for my hair?!?
Simple.





Ask you dad as well.





Then tell your mom:


';Mom, I asked my dad to buy me the chinese relaxer becaused you didnt want to. If you won't, he said he will buy it for me as a christmas gift.';





In this way you are assured that your mom will talk to your dad and either one of them will get you what you asked for.





Enjoy!





How to convince my mom to let me get a ';chinese relaxer'; or something for my hair?!?
Im not familiar with the ';Chinese relaxer'; but Ive had relaxer put in my hair by professionals and the chemicals are very bad for you hair and you scalp. It was stinging the whole time it was on my hair and then you have to go like 3 days with out washing you hair and so those some of those chemicals are still on your scalp and it makes it raw. All it did to my hair was make it more frizzier and brittle. I wouldnt suggest getting one. And plus the curly look is coming back in. Just get some mousse and scruch your hair. The mousse will keep the frizz under control. Thats what I do.
I got the relaxer during summer vacation.


First of all, the chemicals are not bad for your hair. It's perfectly safe. Tell her that if she does this for you, then you will stop complaining about your hair. Or, tell her that this can be your early christmas present.





It's so much easier to work with.


Mine costs approximately $70 and it is permanent.


So, it's worth it.





Good luck :)
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment