Saturday, August 21, 2010

How long do i have to wait after washing my hair to put the relaxer in?

OK, I know I am a white girl, but I have had my hair relaxed. (If you could see my hair, you'd understand!)





If I were you, I would shampoo AFTER you relax. To be on the safe side, shampoo 3-4 times after you relax to get all the relaxer out. Getting all of it out is super important.





There is no special time you have to wait to relax after shampooing. Wait till your hair is dry, though.How long do i have to wait after washing my hair to put the relaxer in?
Until its completely dry,by then your pores will be closed and you can proceed with the relaxer,but honestly its not the best idea to use relaxer after washing your hair,they usually recommend not to wash it before doing it.=)How long do i have to wait after washing my hair to put the relaxer in?
the next day and avoid brushing it if possible, so you don't stimulate your scalp so it doesn't burn
7 days
Well That depends. and when you say ''Relaxer'' you mean the Perm?

No comments:

Post a Comment