Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Questions about getting a relaxer in my hair....?

I was thinking of getting one because i have REALLY curly hair and i wanted to know if when i leave my hair down with the relaxer, will my curls be wavy, or just alot losser? Anybody with curly hair got a relaxer? o and how much did you pay for it?


THANX!Questions about getting a relaxer in my hair....?
i have benn geting my hair relaxed for a really long time. when you leave your hair down its perfectly straight. last time i got it done by a really good professional it was about 70 or 75, it just really depends on where you get it done at. you should deffinatly get it done its really worth the money!!! and you will love it :) good luck.





oh and just to let you know while the relaxer is on your head you could feel it buring!:( make sure that they rinse it out right away


lauren. :pQuestions about getting a relaxer in my hair....?
when you get it done in a place it well be about $50-200 but if you do it on your own about $10


and when you do it your own it wont be wavy...


But if I was you I wont your hair later will be really ugly and big curly is really pretty n maybe your thinking Its cuz I dont no the feeling but I do I got really curly hair and I sometimes dont want it but its different then others

No comments:

Post a Comment