Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can i have permanent hair straightening if ive had a relaxer in my hair before?

help! is cause i was thinking about getting my hair permanently straightened because i hate having it curly because its too frizzy oh yeah but ive had a a relaxer in my hair i relaxed it like 3 or 4 times already but im thirteen and my mom said that when im 14 i can get it permanent ....but will my hair fall out because i put a hair relaxer before in my life ? can i have tit permanent if i dont use the relaxer anymore for a year??Can i have permanent hair straightening if ive had a relaxer in my hair before?
don't do it, it may not damage your hair, but it will damage your health, what good is nice hair if it falls out after chemo?Can i have permanent hair straightening if ive had a relaxer in my hair before?
take it easy on chemically doing anything with your hair. once it's damaged, it takes longer to get it back to normal wear and tear.
No, your hair won't fall out. You can habe it permanent. Just don't do it too often, or you will mess up your hair.
u can do to but once every 2 years

No comments:

Post a Comment