Saturday, August 21, 2010

Im mixed with black and white,can i get extentions and still put a relaxer in my hair every month?

You can do one or the other. If you relax your hair you should only need to do so every 6 weeksIm mixed with black and white,can i get extentions and still put a relaxer in my hair every month?
you should never perm your hair monthly, it dries your hair out and over processes it. It should be permed every six to eight weeks.Now, do you mean braided extensions or weave extension. Braided extensions are not good with a perm. Weave extensions are perfect with perms. To keep your hair soft and not having to be permed every month, use nexxus shampoo and nexxus humectus conditioners/ I'm mixed as well and I have been getting perms every eight weeks for more than 40 years. (my mom started when I was 5).Im mixed with black and white,can i get extentions and still put a relaxer in my hair every month?
You should only relax no sooner than 6 weeks, i recommend 2 months wait. You can get clip-in extensions regularly with a relaxer with no damage. if you are doing a sew-in i don't see why you would need to relax so much and this would be damaging also. You can also glue-in extensions, but glue does take your hair out.
No. No one should get extensions and a relaxer every month, that'll damage your hair. Once every six to eight weeks or more for relaxers. With extensions, follow a stylist's suggestions.
do not get a relaxer in your hair every month and extensions because it will extremely damage your hair
Do not relax your hair! I got one and it broke of my hair 3 inches! I'm growing it out now and it takes so long! But my hair is healthier and looks A LOT better! Do not get one because you will regret so much! Trust me!
you will be sorry if you do that your hair will get so damaged. Don't do it. You should not do those things so often

No comments:

Post a Comment