Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Will my hair be extremely damaged if I do the Japanese Relaxer (permanent straightening) and dye & highlite it

Right now my hair is black and it's virgin hair. I use to dye it a lot and my hair started to grow more course and wavy. So I am deciding to do the Japanese Relaxer because I heard it is much more healthier than the American Relaxer. But once I do the relaxer, I also wanted to dye it brownish blodne and do blonde highlites. Will it harm my hair badly? I mean I know it will do some damage, but I really want it to be straight and with colors in my hair, I hate using the flat iron to straighten my hair. The hair stylist told me that I can;t do both or else my hair will start breaking off. She told me I have to decide to go with the relaxer or with the dye, and that I can't do both because it is too much chemical. I really want to do both though, but I am scared of the consequences I might have to deal with. The other hair stylist said it was fine to do both, but I should do the relaxer first and wait for a couple of weeks to dye it and such. Please give me some advice please! Thanks %26lt;3Will my hair be extremely damaged if I do the Japanese Relaxer (permanent straightening) and dye %26amp; highlite it
Yes it will damage your hair.Will my hair be extremely damaged if I do the Japanese Relaxer (permanent straightening) and dye %26amp; highlite it
that is ALOT of chemicals. dont do all at once. i would do the relaxer....then see what condition your hair is in...then wait a couple months to do the color....come on, do you want to play around and have broke off, dried out hair?? i didnt think so
Sure. Some bald chicks are hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment