Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dying Hair After Using A Relaxer?

I've been getting ready for a formal event this Sunday, and had plans on getting my hair cut and dyed on Friday, but I had a relaxer put into my hair today. Will this make my hair fall out or severely damage it? I really want it done for Sunday, but I just wanted to know what I'm dealing with..





Any advice would be appreciated.Dying Hair After Using A Relaxer?
If you are African American (black) yes that would damage your hair... I would not recommend you dye your hair at all. There are other ways to cut and change your hair color. I recommend a quick weave. You wont have to take the risk of damaging your hair.Dying Hair After Using A Relaxer?
dont dye it!


there's a chance your hair could fall out if u dye the whole thing..


too many chemicals in too little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment