Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can you keep your hair straight for a long time without putting a relaxer?

Even though I still get my hair relaxed I don't do it nearly as much as I use to. Maybe once every four months. I bought a Chi 1 inch flat iron and it is AMAZING! It straightens my roots and everything. Then I wrap it and in the morning my hair looks like it just got permed. I wish I had a before and after picture to show but I don't so just take my word for it and buy a CHI.How can you keep your hair straight for a long time without putting a relaxer?
the only way i can think is to not wash it... the only problem being that it gets greasy. i work at a drug store, and we sell this product called Pssst, or something like that. what it is, is a spray on shampoo that requires no water... it just absorbs the oils and stuff. id straighten your hair with a flat iron and then try a product like that.How can you keep your hair straight for a long time without putting a relaxer?
you can have straight hair w/out a relaxer, by buying a straightening iron (ceramic is the best) don't get your hair wet. And wrap it up at night. If you feel like you need to wash your hair you can try waterless shampoo ( its like a powder )

No comments:

Post a Comment