Friday, August 6, 2010

What is the best kind of relaxer for african american hair? already mixed or in the box?

I literally swear by Olive Oil relaxers (comes in a green box). You can get them anywhere (Walmart, Target, CVS, etc). It comes in a box. Other relaxers normally cause me to burn too quickly for the product to work effectively. This one is seems to be more gentle and my roots are left very straight. You should try it.What is the best kind of relaxer for african american hair? already mixed or in the box?
well optimum care is a very good perm.


it comes in varities for coarse,meduim,and thin hair





Luster's pink hair lotion is very good too.What is the best kind of relaxer for african american hair? already mixed or in the box?
I use the Ultra Sheen supreme Regular I have a African Hair and my Hair is thick it works very good for me.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment