Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I dont have relaxer in my hair, but how long does it take for relaxer to grow out of a person's hair? years?

once the hair is relaxed it will maintain those chemicals. you have to grow and cut. the chemicals remain where put. once grown your roots are the only thing not chemically processed because its new but you will have to grow double the length you relaxed and cut off what was relaxed in time. I hope I am making sense to you I went to cosmetology school and also relaxed my hair my whole life and decided to go natural one time during it.I dont have relaxer in my hair, but how long does it take for relaxer to grow out of a person's hair? years?
well it depends on how long their hair is...





if u cut it all off u dont have to waitI dont have relaxer in my hair, but how long does it take for relaxer to grow out of a person's hair? years?
depends on the relaxer. research!!!
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment