Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it okay to permently dye my hair if i have a relaxer in my hair? ?

will it fall out?Is it okay to permently dye my hair if i have a relaxer in my hair? ?
no it won't fall out as long as it is in good condition and it has been over 2 weeks since you had the relaxer! I would not advice using box color! I would have your stylist do it!!Is it okay to permently dye my hair if i have a relaxer in my hair? ?
You have to wait at least 2 weeks. You can go lighter but not too many shades lighter in one application or you will seriously damage your hair. You should also be prepared to switch from a regular to mild relaxer especially if you are looking to go a lot lighter, and get fewer touch ups (every 8 weeks) use less heat styling and deep condition weekly to keep your hair strong and moisturized.
This depends on the type of color you will be using. Do not go lighter... this will be damaging. But if you will go darker use demi-permanent. But of course, the best option is to go to a salon and get it done. They understand the different types of relaxers and color and what will be damaging and what will not.
your hair will become drier because of all the chemicals and thing that you are putting in it... so it will probably break. but if you condition it very well then there is a chance it wont break.
A girl in my class dyed her hair permanently red and she gets it relaxed it hasn't fallen out!
Probably. My aunt put a relaxer in AFTER dying it.... it screwed it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment