Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can I dye my hair 10 days after getting a relaxer?

I basically got a mild relaxer, it's nothing too seriousCan I dye my hair 10 days after getting a relaxer?
ONLY if you use semi permanent dye to color your hair. I once used permanent color and my hair fell out. So to be sure then use semi permanent hair color. If you want to dye your hair with permanent color, then wait about 3 to 4 weeks before you dye it.


I am giving you the best advice I know since my hair fell out and I had not one, not two, but 3 bald spots in my hair. I dont know if you saw the movie ';Daddy's little Girl's'; by Tyler Perry; however, if you remember the secretary to the lawyer in the movie...basically, I had her haircut about 6 years ago, before it was even popular. That was because all my hair fell out, and my boyfriend's sister was gracious enough to cut my hair in that wonderfully ';hot';haircut. It was before it's time somewhat, and it (the haircut) garnered a lot of attention, however, I worked it. So please take it from one who knows, and use a semi-permanent rinse which is actually better for your hair for now! And I thank you for letting me answer this question! phat beatzCan I dye my hair 10 days after getting a relaxer?
Bad idea.





I bleached and died my hair once and then i relaxed it and it all melted into little mushy clumps.





don't do it...

1 comment:

hottskull said...

Okay... well I had a perm on the 12th of May. I want to dye and cut my hair before the 18th of July but I might need a toch-up before then. I know people keep saying it's a bad idea to prem then dye right away, but how long would I have to wait to perm my hair again if I dye it first? Just to be clear I have thick/coruse/long hair; and I would die if I lost it all. SO what should I do?

Post a Comment