Saturday, August 21, 2010

What can I use to strip the relaxer out of my hair so I can grow some dreads?

What can you use... It's called TIME.. and that's the only thing that will get rid of relaxed hair. Ohhhhhhhh and scissors.





You can start snipping off those relaxed ends a little bit at a time.


Get braids for a few months to grow up some nappy/new-growth





or





Take the plunge and cut off ALL that relaxed hair, and get some comb coils to start your locksWhat can I use to strip the relaxer out of my hair so I can grow some dreads?
Mayonnaise and vinegar may work.What can I use to strip the relaxer out of my hair so I can grow some dreads?
Nothing removes the relaxer out of hair. You will have to let it grow out naturally.
I'll do it for you(=
Dont strip the relaxer, it will further stress the hair shaft.


You're going to end up breaking hair.


Just go ahead and start twisting and matting.


everyting gonna be alright mon (that's my Rasta accent lol)
DONT those things are ugly
It's not possible.
you can just let it grow out naturally or you can wash it a lot like 5 times a week

No comments:

Post a Comment