Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will I be able to put another relaxer on my hair, after one week?

NO!!!!!!!!!! unless you would like to not have an hair left. You need to wait at least 3 wks to a monthWill I be able to put another relaxer on my hair, after one week?
depends on how long the previous relaxer was left on for and also if u are going to use the same type of relaxer and the nature/condition of your hair. i have real afro hair (not mixed ethnicity) i used a no-lye, then heard that lye was better (cos the no-lye still couldnt relax my hair after 30mins) and used lye four days later(left on for 10-15mins) my hair was fine its growing nicely, i did have some breakage, but no more than the usual. i wouldnt advise if you have weak hair though, it depends..Will I be able to put another relaxer on my hair, after one week?
ohhh no! a relaxer is too strong and it damages your hair. It make your hair fall off. That happened to my cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment