Friday, August 6, 2010

Can i get a relaxer and streaks in my hair at the same time?

or will it make my hair fall out?Can i get a relaxer and streaks in my hair at the same time?
You shouldn't get at the same time. I did this and my hair broke in many different places. Relax your hair then moisturize it really well after wards with carrot oil and olive oil cream. Then two weeks after the relaxer, color your hair.Can i get a relaxer and streaks in my hair at the same time?
Streak hair first then 10-12 days later add the relaxer. Then your hair will not be overprocessed.
Well you can but it will cause the hair to break...not really fall out. You should do one then wait 6 weeks and do the other.
Your hair won't fall out but it will damage the hair and make it really dry. Ask a professional for their opinion and see if that's the best choice for your hair texture to do both at once.
If you relax your hair only color your hair will be able to accept is a temporary(rinse) or a semi-permanent color. If you want something more permanent you will have to wait 2 weeks between services. If you want to keep your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment