Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have naturally curly hair...can i use a relaxer on previously highlighted hair? was almost 8 months ago?

I dyed it darker 3 months ago...is it still ok for me to relax?I have naturally curly hair...can i use a relaxer on previously highlighted hair? was almost 8 months ago?
I think you should go to a salon. If one is too expensive, then go to a beauty school. They do a good job at a fraction of the cost.





You have to be honest with the person doing your hair. You just said you highlighted your hair 8 months ago and dyed it 3 months ago. If you aren't you run the risk of your hair falling out and they bare no responsibility. They will help choose the correct relaxer for you. Good luck.I have naturally curly hair...can i use a relaxer on previously highlighted hair? was almost 8 months ago?
According to the amount of time that has past its alright but ultimately the condition of your hair should decide it. If your hair is not breaking off then you should be fine. I would advise doing a protein treatment before or after a relaxer (or both) b/c the hair follicles will be weakened do to the amount of chemical treatments that have been placed on it

No comments:

Post a Comment