Saturday, August 21, 2010

My hair fell out after putting relaxer in it?

i do not want a wig. is there a way to get extensions all over my head to look like natural hair growth?


I am completely bald :(


I've been crying for two hours straight now.





And if there isn't


can you give me some websites with.. ugh wigs.


You guys don not understand how important my hair was.


It was the ONLY part I liked about myself. :(My hair fell out after putting relaxer in it?
you can definitly get extensions all over. im not sure how much hair you have left but you can get a sewn weave which is where they braid the hair you do have and sew hair onto it. it looks natural and full when done right and can also give your real hair time to grow. you can also use hair glue to glue hair tracks in. this looks more natural but is really meant to make your hair look fuller and give it a little extra length. if you do decide to go with a wig i recommend a lace front wig. buy a lace front wig that is customized especialy for you. when done correct it looks natural. in my opion bangs make the wig look even more believable. make sure that you get hair that is natural and not synthetic. this way you can wash it, blow dry it, flat iron it, and even curl it like your own natural hair.





good luckMy hair fell out after putting relaxer in it?
like all of your hair fell out?


im really sorry for you, i know how important hair is.





Just try to make the best of it! you can always try wearing scarfs, but obviously you dont want to do that everyday, so buy a wig or even a few, that way you can at least be creative and have fun with it.





go to a beauty supply store, where they sell them, (google beauty supply stores in your area) and get one








good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment