Friday, August 6, 2010

Is there any way I can use a relaxer and keep my hair healthy?

-try to go 6-8 weeks between relaxers


-wash %26amp; deep condition hair every 2-3 weeks


-don't use heat styling everyday


-be gentle when brushing %26amp; combing %26amp; don't make ponytails to tight


-trim ends every 8-10 weeks


-keep hair lightly moisturized (stay away from products with petroleum %26amp; mineral oil)


*I have found the best moisturizer to be sweet almond oil. It very good for your hair (%26amp; skin)


*I use Carol's Daughter products which contain ALL NATURAL ingredients except mineral oil %26amp; petroleum.


*If you are aiming for more hair growth take vitamins or hair supplements %26amp; always eat healthyIs there any way I can use a relaxer and keep my hair healthy?
I've been taking Valium and Ativan for years and neither have affected my hair whatsoever. lolIs there any way I can use a relaxer and keep my hair healthy?
Sure, there are plenty of women who have relaxer and healthy hair. Check out black hair care websites for more information. Sites like www.blackhairmedia.com





The key is stiking the right balance of moisture and protein and protecting your ends to maintain your length.

No comments:

Post a Comment